Online & Mobile Banking
Bank from Wherever You have an Internet Connection
Have you ever wanted to be more “hands on” with your accounts at State Bank of Davis? Now you can with Online Banking and Mobile Banking. Using these two secure, web-based tools, you can easily manage your bank accounts from anywhere you have an Internet connection.
Online Banking from State Bank of Davis
After enrolling in Online Banking, you will have the ability to bank from home, work or wherever you have a computer and secure Internet connection. But why use Online Banking? Here are just a few of the things you can do after logging in:
- See balances for your Checking and Savings accounts, CD accounts and Loans.
- Check transaction details
- Review your E-Statements (electronic versions of your monthly bank statement)
- Transfer funds between your State Bank of Davis accounts
- Transfer funds to or from your account at another bank
- Make loan payments
- Pay bills
- Create a stop payment on your checking account
You can view a demo of our Online Banking program to see its features. You can also enroll for Online Banking in a few minutes. Be sure to read through our Online Banking Disclosures as well and familiarize yourself with them.
Tired of having to sort through and organize paper bank statements?
E-Statements offers the same monthly statement, but in electronic form.
To access your E-Statements, you simply login to your Online Banking account and click on
“E-Statements” to see a list of monthly statements. Not only are they organized neatly for you, but your E-Statements are secured behind a wall of industry-standard security, keeping your financial information safe.
Do you use a smartphone, tablet or other mobile device? If so, you can use it to access your State Bank of Davis accounts using Mobile Banking!
Enrolling in Mobile Banking is Simple
- Log in to your Online Banking account
- Select Other Services
- Select Mobile Banking
- Accept the Mobile Banking Disclosure
- Enroll your mobile device
- Reply yes to the text message you receive from State Bank of Davis to complete your enrollment
Once you have enrolled in your Online Banking, using one of these three convenient methods, allows easy access to your accounts whenever you are on the go:
- Mobile App1. Download our free mobile application to your Android™, Apple™, or BlackBerry™ device for a higher level of convenience. It’s FREE, secure and convenient!
- Mobile Browser Banking1. Use the Internet browser on your phone to access your accounts, check balances, transfer funds and find ATM & branch locations.
- After you’ve enrolled, go to 4myact.mobi/71048002/mlogin.xhtml to access your accounts.
- Text/SMS Banking1. Bank by sending a text message from your phone to 469228.
- Text BAL to view balances
- Text STATEMENT to see recent transactions
- Text XFER to transfer money between your accounts
- Text STOP to opt out
- Text HELP for our phone number
- Text HELP ALL for a list of valid SMS commands
Important Notice: State Bank of Davis will never call or send a text message to you to request that you update or verify your personal or financial details. If you ever receive a call or text requesting this information, please feel free to call us at 815-865-5125 or 1-888-DAVISBK.
1Web access is required to use Mobile Banking. Check with your wireless carrier for fees that may apply. Mobile Banking is only available for Retail Online Banking customers. All terms applicable to Online Banking apply to Mobile Banking. Bill Pay must be set up previously in Online Banking in order to pay bills in Mobile Banking.
Messages vary per user. Message and Data Rates May Apply.
The wireless carriers are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages.
Supported carriers: ACS Wireless Alltel ( includes Midwest), AT&T, Bluegrass, Boost, Cellcom, Cellular One of East Central Illinois,
Cellular South, Centennial, Cincinnati Bell, Cox Wireless, East Kentucky Network, Metro PCS, GCI Communications, Immix Wireless, Inland Cellular, Next-Tech Wireless, nTelos, Revol Wireless, Rural Cellular Corporation, Sprint, T-Mobile USA®, Thumb Cellular, US Cellular®, United, Verizon Wireless, Virgin Mobile USA, WCC or WCW (West Central Wireless)