CDs & IRAs
Interest-Bearing CDs and IRAs at State Bank of Davis
CDs (Certificates of Deposit)
A secure way to grow your money, CDs are available in different maturity periods to meet your long-term savings goals.
- Terms range from three months to five years
- Minimum deposit required for all CDs
- Competitive interest rates
- Interest penalties may be imposed for early withdrawals
Contact State Bank of Davis today to learn about current rates for our CDs.
IRAs (Individual Retirement Accounts)
Retirement is coming faster than you think, and it pays (literally) to be prepared. IRAs offer an avenue to save and grow your money so you can live the life you want in retirement.
- Can be used to supplement another pension or Social Security
- Compound interest helps your contributions grow over time- the sooner you start saving, the better!
- State Bank of Davis offers Traditional, Roth, Educational, SEP and SIMPLE IRAs
Contact State Bank of Davis today to speak to an IRA specialist about our IRA options and current rates.