Kids Savings Club
Teach Your Kids to Save with Kids Savings Club
How early should you teach your kids about money? Research* shows that most kids understand and develop their financial habits by age 7. That is why State Bank of Davis offers our Kids Savings Club in coordination with the Centsables® program to kids in our area.
How the Kids Savings Club Works
- Open an account with your child (minimum opening balance of $1.00)
- Deposits can be made at any time into the account
- Receive Davis Dollars for every $5.00 deposited to exchange for fun prizes
- Maximum Davis Dollars per visit of 10
- Take part in programs, drawings and special events for Kids Saving Club members
- Play fun educational games online with the Centsables program
Open a Kids Saving Club Account with Your Child Today
Together we can help develop a young generation of savvy savers and financially responsible kids. Stop by State Bank of Davis today to open a Kids Savings Club account with your child.
*Study done by Cambridge University in 2013, “Habit Formation and Learning in Young Children.”